Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dark Souls: Pretty fly for a white soul...an apology

Sorry to the dude out there - I thought the white thing on the ground was loot and just mashed the button. I'd heard of invaders and when your ghostly white self showed up, I went to try and fight you, rather than perhaps the assist on the boss battle you were expecting!

Not that I killed you, or even scraped you - quite the opposite!

But it may have been disconcerting!

I think I saw you again latter in another summoning circle.

I think I'll attempt the tauros demon thingie solo a few time more, in penance, before I consider accepting a summoning circle.

I didn't even know summoning worked that way - I thought you had to start it, not that someone else could make a summons offer itself in someone elses world?

No comments:

Post a Comment